martedì, settembre 23, 2008

Just an update

The -em- problem with throwing cocktail parties is that, once you're looking for cocktails to select and print (for a shaking, stirring and straining guide), one gets such a terrible urge for imbibing each of these wonderful cocktails yourself - you know, just to test them, to make sure the guests'll be allright. :P

I am -so very ironical*- enjoying a S.K. myself right now (with SK in the living room :D). Can't really say the name, doesn't matter. I adjusted it anyway, so it's not the same. At the moment it's a cocktail containing vodka (a dash), amaretto and Southern Comfort, finished up with some soda water (compensating for the lack of ice cubes). Just the cocktail for the late evening (hehe). (*Especially today..)

So, lately I haven't been posting all that much - ah yes, nothing. :P What can I say? Maybe my life has become less ..woe-begone :P Or maybe not, but at least I experience it differently. Ahh, what a good month of holiday can do for you :P

What else is there to say?
..I am looking forward to the cocktail party, and also very much enjoyed MJ's birthday, Keith and Ingrid's anniversary, and ahh, a small whinement: *god* do those girls saying "dooeeeee-hooooei" with that particular intonation annoy me! But apart from that, all is very much the same :D :P

Okay, don't have very much else to say (strange eh?), so off I go, looking for 'Harvey Wallbanger's, 'Blwjb's (don't want spam, do we? :P)(Oh that reminds me, I must post my collection of 'Most Funny Spam E-mails Received'), 'Scarlett O'Hara's and the other lot.
See ya all!

..And sorry for not posting. :/ It's not really working out, lately, this Spuisluis and me. Dunno.

Nessun commento: